[asterisk-dev] Disabling Call Parking

Wildheart asterisk-dev at php-systems.com
Fri Sep 8 08:59:27 MST 2006

> It's a reserved context.  You shouldn't be using it for anything else.

True, but if I don't want a context on the system, I wouldn't put it in.
This context is always there. It would still be possible to access the
parkedcalls context (for example, via a Dial(Local/700 at parkedcalls)) since
it always exists (I do accept that it _should_ not be possible on my
setup).

What I am trying to say is if I am not going to use it (at all) why not
disable it (like when you set up a server, you disable all irrevelent
services rather than just firewall them)?

   With thanks,

     Tim W