[asterisk-dev] SVN-trunk-r41990 IMAP storage

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Fri Sep 8 05:42:39 MST 2006

On Fri, Sep 08, 2006 at 12:06:01PM +0200, harrygaillac-sip at yahoo.fr wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I wish to test imapstorage instead of odbcstorge .
> I use debian I tried to in stall libc-clien + dev +
> uw-imapd however configure has failed .
> I don't want to install a non debian package .
> What do you advise me ? what about cyrus2-imap ?

Please see my message on -users. Debian seems to have a very old version
of c-client. The imap storage patch needs a newer one.

See http://bugs.debian.org/254238

Anyway, I still haven't figured out if the imap storage code talks to
the imap server or stores messages directly to files.

Tzafrir Cohen         sip:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
icq#16849755          iax:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406          jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org
tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com     http://www.xorcom.com