[asterisk-dev] Packetization update (bugid 5162)

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Tue Sep 5 16:44:21 MST 2006

>>If I can get some feedback from the maintainers, or even users,
>>of chan_h323, chan_jingle and chan_mgcp about endpoint support
>>for configurable packetization, I can impliment this feature
>>for these channels.
>>

> I have a client who use a Cirpak softswitch which supports multiple
> ptimes, and my audiocodes GW does too. So I'm keen on testing this
> much wanted feature.

Testing feedback is welcomed.  A recent SVN checkout with the latest
patch in bugid 5162 will get you packetization core and implimentation
in chan_sip and chan_skinny.  If you can and want to test chan_ooh323,
then you'll also need a svn checkout from asterisk-addons and the latest
patch in bugid 5588.

Configuration is simply-
allow=codec:ms
	in chan_sip in [general] or per user/peer/friend
	in chan_skinny in [general] or per device
	in chan_ooh323 in [general] or per user/peer/friend

Dan