[asterisk-dev] Wishlist

Matt O'Gorman mogorman at digium.com
Tue Sep 5 15:54:08 MST 2006

we patiently await your patches and development support ^_^.

t.38 pass through is in trunk
Packetization is in a branch im toying with it might make it into 1.4 if not it will be in trunk very shortly after.
g.723 codec should be comming in hardware shortly.  anyways please do a little more than just wish upon a star next time....

Mog ^_^