[asterisk-dev] Data Modem calls passthrough

Anton anton.vazir at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 07:47:18 MST 2006

I believe that 8bit-16bit-8bit (e1-slin-e1) convertion will
break the data flow, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Though it's absolute requirement for some sort of
applications... any panasonic PBX does it... Actually it
was a shame for me when our tech dept asked why they cannot
test DIALUP account over a new PBX I've installed, so I had
to wire an additional direct line for them.

Any way to make such a cheme working? What is needed for
that?