[asterisk-dev] digium closing the source?

Kannaiyan Natesan gbpnkans at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 18:39:00 MST 2006

Never worry about the future versions of asterisk. If not digium there
is someone else. Lot of other flavours coming out.
http://www.freeswitch.org , http://yate.ro

Eventhough they are different arch, still they do the same function.
May be much stable in the future.

Never worry at anytime when digium closes the sources. The world is
still open with lot of alternatives.

Kannaiyan