[asterisk-dev] G729 Replacement Codec - FREE or may ne cheaper than existing one.

Kannaiyan Natesan gbpnkans at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 04:58:40 MST 2006

Nope.
It just uses intel libraries.

I'm taking about a codec not g729. But can accept g729 encoded data
and also product clone of g729 encoded data.

It is a replacement of existing g729 where it uses a different
algorithm different from the original one.

Assume you have unlimited channels running in asterisk without any
fee. I love that and want everyone of the asterisk users to have the
same. (I'm not sure of any licensing until i have the link.)

Regards,
Kannaiyan