[asterisk-dev] PRI HANGUPCAUSE

Anton anton.vazir at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 02:53:16 MST 2006

Hi,

Just was trying to distinguish between local disconnect Q931
code 34 when no more PRI ZAP channels available and when
remote switch returns 34 - when there is congestion
somewhere. Seems now there is no way to do so. May I
propose making an extra varialble like MVTS has -
LOCALHANGUPCAUSE which will be setup accordingly local
conditions, so it will be some normal return code if ZAP
channel were allocated successfully but remote switch for
instance returned 34.
This should be usefull not only for me while working with
dialplan, for example I would like to dial extra ZAP group
if local HANGUPCAUSE is 34 (no more ZAP channels in the
group) but do not want to dial another group if remote
switch returned 34.

Regards