[asterisk-dev] Asterisk on Embedded Platform

Prasad Kandikonda prasad_kandikonda at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 30 09:38:17 MST 2006

Hi All,

  I Posted this message earlier on User list, but haven't had much success. I would like to see if any of the developers have any news they can share on this topic.

  We are looking at porting asterisk onto a embedded platform based on IXP or ARM. I would like to know the experiences of anybody who has already ported to these platforms. I am also particularly interested in issues related to performance and scaling on these platforms.

  Also, is anybody aware of any embedded asterisk products. I know recently Digium announced a platform based on Blackfin.

  Thanks,
  Prasad Kandikonda.