[asterisk-dev] H.324M<->SIP/H.323 gateways

Guillaume Fraysse gfraysse at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 07:36:36 MST 2006

Hello everyone,

I'm currently working on connecting my compagny's in-house IVR
platform to 3G/H324M networks and have ran accross the work done on
the voip-info page :
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+H324M

This kind of approach is really interesting me and I'd be interested
to know if anyone had dug deeper this work and have been more
successful to make this work ?  This is the kind of thing we'd be
interested to integrate into our own platform, and we'd be ready to
cooperate on the subject.

I already tried to contact Klaus who wrote this page but he told me to
asks the lists as some people seem to have gone further than him on
the matter.

Best regards,
Guillaume