[asterisk-dev] Need explaination about ARA and Asterisk 1.4-beta3

Johansson Olle E olle at voop.com
Fri Oct 27 05:28:25 MST 2006

27 okt 2006 kl. 12.55 skrev Raffaele Porzio:

> Hi everyone, I'm working with Asterisk 1.4-beta3 and ARA for my
> Univesity thesis, to enable jingle support into an administrative
> framework for asterisk developed in our lab. It's possible to map
> jabber's and gtalk's user from the ARA database, as I have already
> done with sip and iax users? I need to know what family I must map
> to my database (such as iaxusers, sipusers... etc) to enable
> to know what columns these tables need, there's any documentation
> online on it?

Reading the last sentense indicates you need to do your homework.
This mailing list is for development questions
and discussions, please use the asterisk-users mailing list for usage
and such stuff.

Start with reading the realtime documentation in the /doc directory
and the documentation on the
voip-info.org web site!

Regards,
/O