[asterisk-dev] How to busy out PRI channels?

Anton anton.vazir at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 02:03:00 MST 2006

On 27 October 2006 13:33, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 27, 2006 at 09:51:39AM +0500, Anton wrote:
> > I would add something essential for any production
> > systems: 1) bring up/down the whole span
>
> What happns if you destroy all of the span's channels?

That I mean. To bring down whole span. so - if I need that -
I should to be able doing so. And I've already missing this
feature :) This all very good for testing connectivity - If
I need calls to be passing just through certain span for a
certain while - I can shutdown one - than system must treat
it as unusable and not use it's channels. PSTN do so. Now
this is possible only by total restart of asterisk.