[asterisk-dev] manager.c changes breaks my app :)

Luigi Rizzo rizzo at icir.org
Thu Oct 26 00:57:45 MST 2006

On Thu, Oct 26, 2006 at 08:37:06AM +0100, Julian Lyndon-Smith wrote:
> Any more thoughts on this ?
> ;)

yes i have a fix that i will commit today.
it is a bit bigger than what i wanted because the original
code might overwrite one byte after the buffer, and
has an ambiguity on the way strings containing a '\0'
are handled - basically, get_input() uses \r\n as an end-of-line
marker, but other code takes a \0 as end of line

cheers
luigi