[asterisk-dev] Fwd: [svn-commits] kpfleming: branch 1.4 r46153 - in /branches/1.4: channels/ main/

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed Oct 25 06:03:13 MST 2006

Olle E Johansson wrote:
> Cool. We're back to experimental in the 1.4 branch, I thought that was
> trunk only.
> I have some new ideas I want to test too...
>
> (Could not resist, sorry...)

Yeah, I know... it's a bit of rule breakage. We will test this change
today in the Code Zone and ensure that it works as expected. The net
result should be very minor and ease the pain for a number of users who
want more flexible codec negotiation (which we can't give them in 1.4,
but this will at least help a little).

In reality it's now just doing the same thing for audio formats as it
was already doing for video formats :-)