[asterisk-dev] SUBSCRIPTION for MWI support for multiple boxes

Chris Carey chris.carey at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 12:11:15 MST 2006

After a voicemail is left on a mailbox which has a subscription, a
NOTIFY is sent.
In this NOTIFY, the p->uri is corrupt.

Asterisk 1.4b2:

p->uri = sip::5060

Should be:

p->uri = sip:<mailbox-number>:5060

Unfortunately I cannot use the relatedpeer->mailbox if I am
subscribing to multiple mailboxes, because relatedpeer->mailbox lists
all mailboxes (comma seperated) and I do not know which one is the one
that recieved the message.

I am simply trying to find a way to get the mailbox that just received
a message so I can fix the p->uri. I am currently hunting in
app_voicemail.c, chan_sip.c.