[asterisk-dev] Connection Pooling

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Mon Oct 23 10:09:41 MST 2006

On Thursday 19 October 2006 02:22, Alexandr Olekhnovich wrote:
> I'm using asterisk => uniODBC (FreeTDS driver) => MS SQL. So I have
> to make odbc connection pooling to MS SQL.

Since you're using MS SQL, by and large, you'll need to use 1.4 res_odbc
to combat the problems inherent in the TDS protocol.  See the sample
configuration file in 1.4 for more information.  If you do not use the
facilities provided in 1.4, you will have severe problems any time you
attempt more than one concurrent query.

--
Tilghman