[asterisk-dev] Developer Summit Topics

Mikael Magnusson mikma264 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 08:44:28 MST 2006

Marc Blanchet wrote:

> Le 06-10-22 à 01:18, Joshua Colp a écrit :
>

>> Onto the real reason for this email though... what topics would you
>> like to see discussed? It's a simple question with many answers and
>> I'll let the thread blossom with responses :)
>

> IPv6 support ;-)) (and the related implications... )
>
> Marc.

What about ANAT support. Dual-stacked IPv4/IPv6 user agents should
support ANAT, since a dual-stack UA can't know if it should place an
IPv4 or IPv6 address in the SDP in INVITE requests. IPv6-only user
agents should also support TURN as an IPv4-IPv6 media relay.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-v6-transition-04.txt

Mikael