[asterisk-dev] Jitter Buffer

John Lange j.lange at epic.ca
Mon Oct 23 08:25:38 MST 2006

Have a look at the other thread on this topic. This new JB
implementation seems thoroughly confusing to me at this point.

>From what I understand, if you are doing SIP <-> IAX and you want the JB
on the IAX leg you have to enable it in sip.conf(?!).

In my case I need the JB on the SIP leg of a SIP<->ZAP call so I have to
enable it in zapata.conf.

Can someone bring some clarity to the issue?

BTW, there is a bug in the JB which causes no audio to flow in one
direction. I'm trying to track it down and will file a bug report if I
can isolate it.

John