[asterisk-dev] Re: [asterisk-commits] rizzo: trunk r45551 - /trunk/main/manager.c

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed Oct 18 11:57:45 MST 2006

----- Luigi Rizzo <rizzo at icir.org> wrote:
> The first tag MUST be one of the following:

OK, I mis-spoke. ActionID would the first tag after 'Response'.

> and doesn't mention actionID at all! does it presence mean that
> we can have multiple outstanding actions now ?

Not in the direct way that you have asked, but asynchronous originates are an example of an action that can generate a response at some future time, and ActionID is the way to associate that response with the action.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Senior Software Engineer