[asterisk-dev] Re: [asterisk-commits] mogorman: trunk r45571 - /trunk/main/manager.c

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed Oct 18 10:29:01 MST 2006

----- Luigi Rizzo <rizzo at icir.org> wrote:
> as a matter of fact i have been recompiling and running it
> for the whole afternoon, wondering why the compiler did not catch it!

Because you are using an ancient compiler! Seriously, in the past few months we have found _many_ cases where our code had undefined behavior or was downright wrong, and we were notified of those problems because GCC 4.x caught them for us. It would really be a good idea for you to consider upgrading.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Senior Software Engineer