[asterisk-dev] Problem with Asterisk realtime ?

Oded Arbel oded at atelis.net
Fri Oct 13 07:54:44 MST 2006

On Thu, 2006-10-12 at 14:15 -0300, Joshua Colp wrote:
> Oded Arbel wrote:
> > Funny thing though - I was sure that it was working correctly this
> > morning.. I did restart the asterisk several times, just to see if this
> > would cause it to behave, but no luck. I just tested and other settings
> > (such as 'secret' and 'name') don't refresh either. Adding a new sip
> > peer to the realtime database does work immediately without a reload.

> Do you have realtime caching enabled? If so the database won't be
> touched again until it disappears from memory.

Yes, I have. I understand that voicemail MWI won't work otherwise ? Is
it possible to set caching to be less aggressive - maybe clean entries
from the cache after a timeout ?

--
Oded Arbel
Atelis
oded at atelis.net
Tel: +972-54-7340014
::..
"Say what you will about the Ten Commandments, you must always come back
to the pleasant fact that there are only ten of them."
    -- Henry Louis Mencken