[asterisk-dev] show vs. list

Anton anton.vazir at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 02:34:08 MST 2006

Also note that CISCO has 1000 times more commands and that
was invented not to complicate life but to make it easier.
So short version only works while there is no competing
analogie so when you try "sho de" cisco won't proceed
since there is 2 alternatives
"debugging" and "derived-config" so you must than be more
specific and do "sho deb" - so there is no second
alternative. and svn is not an example for the specific
case - since that behaviour is good for CLI while there is
a ton of commands. BTW is there CLI for svn? :)