[asterisk-dev] send_digit mechanism in ast_channel_tech

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 06:58:38 MST 2006

from channel.c, static int do_senddigit(), you can see that Asterisk
will generate the DTMF tone if the technology does not have send_digit
routine, or the send_digit routine of the channel returns non zero
value, hence, in xx_digit you should return 0 to indicate "success",
even when you know you did not send the digit because of your
configuration file.

Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"