[asterisk-dev] SR Level Developer with skills in C, C#, VOIP(Asterisk) and Linux

Andrew Kirch AKirch at AllThingsIT.com
Tue Oct 10 13:51:36 MST 2006

Hrm RFC... this strikes me as spam, does anyone have a problem with me
blacklisting this guy?  This should be in -biz, but definitely not in
-dev.

Andrew

________________________________

From: asterisk-dev-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-dev-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Roland Matte
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 4:28 PM
To: asterisk-dev at lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-dev] SR Level Developer with skills in C,
C#,VOIP(Asterisk) and Linux

Together, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, Edison
Worldwide

provides a comprehensive suite of services to the direct response and
financial

services industries.  Edison operates using a hub and spoke strategy
that allows

each affiliate to maintain their own brand, identity and mission.

(  http://www.edisonworldwide.com <http://www.edisonworldwide.com/>   )

This company is an enterprising financial services firm with over $260
million

dollars in annual B2B and B2C sales.

SR Level Developer with skills in C, C#, VOIP(Asterisk) and Linux.

________________________________

Job Description:
We are seeking SR Level full-life cycle Developer to develop and enhance
a web-based CRM system and our open source PBX (ASTERISK) and integrate
it with our sales force, call center, and IVR Systems using C, C#, and
Linux development techniques.

>From a telecom perspective, a new phone switch has been built, and
recently implemented, which is based on the open source project ASTERISK
and is HIGHLY integrated with the business.

Responsibilities:
Develop and enhance Applications to include:

*	A web-based CRM system utilizing ASP, ASP.NET, C# and SQL
Server. (Some VB6 and VB.NET)
*	Develop and enhance the installation and customization of  our
open source PBX (ASTERISK) and integrate it with our sales force, call
center, CRM, and IVR Systems using C, C#, and Linux development

Requirements:

*         5 or more years C, C#, Object-Oriented Development experience

*         5 or more years experience in Linux development and scripting

*         3 or more years experience in VOIP implementations

*         Experience with Asterisk IP PBX a MAJOR plus

*         Experience with IVR applications a MAJOR plus

*         Exceptional Problem Solving Skills

*         Works well in Team Environment

*         Self-Motivated.

*         Willing and eager to learn New Technologies

What you get out of it:

Medical Insurance

Sick Days

Vision Care

Annual and Floating Holidays

Prescription Drug Coverage

Family Care and Bereavement Leave

Dental Plan

Flexible Work Arrangements

401(k) Savings Plan

Family Assistance

Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Coverage

Referral Bonuses

Dependent Life Insurance

Flexible Spending Accounts

Short and Long Term Managed Income Protection

Educational Assistance Program

Training

Paid Vacation

Regards,