[asterisk-dev] Dynamic extension registration problem

Paul Cadach paul at odt.east.telecom.kz
Tue Oct 10 13:14:19 MST 2006

Hello,

As I can see there is a problem with dynamic creation of 1st priority in registration context in chan_sip and chan_iax2.
The problem arises when I perform "dialplan reload" (or "extensions reload" for pre-1.4 version) - dynamically created
priorities destroyed by newly loaded dialplan, and channel driver is not updates dialplan if until de-registration event
occured.

Are any solutions for this case exists already?

WBR,
Paul.