[asterisk-dev] Rate limiting traffic to address potential DoS issues?

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Tue Oct 10 06:06:27 MST 2006

On Sunday 08 October 2006 18:06, Edwin Groothuis wrote:
> > 	http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html
> http://www.metasystema.net/essays/reply-to.mhtml

I've always found his essay humorous; "reasonable this" and "reasonable that"
-- but in all honesty, if you're using a reasonable MUA, you can reply to
ONLY the list *and* ONLY the author, or BOTH with ease, and you don't screw
up anything else.

I prefer to have reply-to the author, as I don't find any of his reasons
compelling in any way whatsoever, and in fact do find it harmful.  Anyway
just my $0.02.

-A.