[asterisk-dev] OT: Where Mailing List Replies Should Go

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Mon Oct 9 09:37:12 MST 2006

On Mon, Oct 09, 2006 at 11:34:36AM -0400, J. Oquendo wrote:
> The initial paper

You mean Randy's?  Well, a lot of Randy's ideas are.  :-)

(disclaimer: that was a joke)

>                   was a stupid concept which actually happened to break
> Zebra (now known as Quagga). I released a Proof of Concept tool then
> left the idea alone since I thought if it did work on a grand scale it
> would be such a moronic tool to make public. Why my post me sound harsh,
> I inferred yours to be a poke to the extent of "so what who cares" so my
> sincerest apologies for misjudging.

Aha!  No, not at all.  I'd merely seen the reference, whilst poking
about Randy's web page, and had it in my head when you mentioned
damping -- wanted to make sure you'd seen it.

Cheers,
-- jra

	"That's women for you; you divorce them, and 10 years later,
	  they stop having sex with you."  -- Jennifer Crusie; _Fast_Women_