[asterisk-dev] configure behavior wrt Postgres broken?

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Sat Oct 7 23:31:10 MST 2006

SVN trunk, checkout a few minutes ago.

I think there is a flaw in the configure script in terms of its properly
finding the various pieces of Postgres.

My installation has the Postgres stuff in /usr/local/pgsql, organized in
the standard fashion for that suite.  I am using
--with-postgres=/usr/local/pgsql when I configure.

Executing pg_config --libdir and pg_config --includedir by hand return
the proper paths to children of /usr/local/pgsql.

The configure script doesn't find them, though, and the build fails for
that option.

I hardwired the proper paths into PGSQL_libdir and PGSQL_includedir and
things work just fine.

I'll file a bug report on this soon unless someone first files an idiot
report with me.

Thx.

B.

believed to be clean.