[asterisk-dev] [ast-dev] bridging active channels together [fwd]

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 16:47:51 MST 2006

Its not that I've lost interest, but I'm using my original code from
over a year ago. The code is quite different from the version that's
on the bugs site right now so I would not think that we would want a
backport that is very dfferent from how the feature functions in the
current patch.

Maybe one of the people working on the current patch would be able to
do a better backport and have the time to do it before December.

MATT---