[asterisk-dev] Transfer app and DTMF via SIP info

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Fri Oct 6 09:26:16 MST 2006

----- Michael Konietzny <asterisk at mms-dresden.de> wrote:
> If the Transfer is skipped the DTMF tones are available. I've included
> the SIP debugs
> to help you track the problem.

You gave us no indication what versions of Asterisk, Zaptel and libpri you are using. On top of that, this is an asterisk-users question, since your question has nothing to do with Asterisk code development.

There were multiple problems in the past related to DTMF generation/detection on outbound channels... without knowing what versions of projects you are using, we can't even begin to help you.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Senior Software Engineer