[asterisk-dev] Need An Astcc Mod!

Nate Kapi natekapi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 20:46:48 MST 2006

Hey everyone,

Not sure where else to post this since it's a development request. Hopefully
this is the right place.

I need the current Astcc version modded so that it properly announces the
remaining time available for a call instead of the cost per minute for the
call. That's it. I need to make sure the change won't affect anything else
in the script. I will pay up to $150 via PayPal for the changes if someone
is interested. It looks like it should only require changes to one sub
section of the code.

Feel free to email me if you are interested in this project. Thanks!