[asterisk-dev] Fixes / enhancements to the ENUM code

Otmar Lendl lendl at nic.at
Thu Oct 5 08:12:41 MST 2006

For all who don't look at all the new entries in the bug-tracker:

I've gone over the ENUM code and fixed on existing bug
(see http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=8089), and did some
major cleanup.

* Removed unused code w.r.t the config file

* Cleaned up TXTCIDNAME

* Integrated various ENUM variants into a single, consistent
  interface by extensive use of the options parameter.

* ISN/ITAD is now an option

* So are very simple lookups without digit-flipping

* Infrastructure ENUM as defined by the current IETF Internet Drafts

* Full documentation update.

If you're using the ENUM stuff, please have a look.

Still to do:

* a revamp of the service-type selection (the current one
  sucks for any non-sip records)

* some more code-cleanup

* ENUM based caller id according to the current I-D

/ol
--
< Otmar Lendl (lendl at nic.at) | nic.at Systems Engineer >