[asterisk-dev] Build instructions out of date?

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Oct 3 12:59:56 MST 2006

----- Jay R. Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:
> Brian *did* say "for building from SVN", Kevin.

Which is not specific enough, as Matt already pointed out.

> It sounds to me like the current SVN *has* had it's build process
> change, which seems orthogonal to "released versions"... or am I
> missing something.

There is no 'the' current SVN, there are three main branches that we currently maintain, and they do not all use the same build process. That page also makes no reference to the fact that the 1.4 branch exists, so it's at best incomplete.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Senior Software Engineer