[asterisk-dev] OriginateSuccess and OriginateError incomplete (in 1.4 beta3)

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 22:12:45 MST 2006

Yep, thats because currently the code does not have way of knowing the
whole channel name in the path where the Originate response is
generated, I created a patch for my own purposes that use the already
existant Newchannel event with the ID of the originate action that
created the channel. If you are interested open the bug and I will
post the patch there.

Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"