[asterisk-dev] Invalid conference number

Song Zhi Feng songzf at ghtchina.com
Thu Nov 30 18:14:14 MST 2006

hi, I encountered such problem while playing Meetme application (Asterisk 1.4.0). I was always prompted by voice "That is the invalid conference number" after I dialed the extension for Meetme.

The related debug info of app_meetme.c is like this:

asked for sla state for 'junky' conf = (nil), sla = 0x8a8cb60
asked for sla state for 'markster' conf = (nil), sla = 0x8a8cd58

The dialplan is:

exten => 8600,1,Meetme(2000)

and the conference number defined in meetme.conf:

conf => 2000,1234

btw, I didnt install the zaptel hardware, so the system indicated "can not open zap channel".