[asterisk-dev] Release schedule ?

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed Nov 29 15:51:31 MST 2006

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> It's useful for people who already have an account on the Digium SVN. Not
> much of help otherwise. And as it is not the same repository, it is not
> even simple to merge bugs and use 'svn diff'.

Anyone who wants to host projects there can ask for an account and do
so; there are no requirements for licensing/disclaimers or anything
else. I only ask that the project be Asterisk or Zaptel related, and
that it not conflict (or take away from) normal development of those
projects.

You are right though; it is not intended to host patches/changes to
Asterisk and Zaptel proper, mostly because we won't host that sort of
work without it being properly licensed/disclaimed and candidates for
merging into the mainline projects.