[asterisk-dev] Problem with svn.digium.com?

Sebastian Auriol sebad at syntec.co.uk
Mon Nov 27 11:41:37 MST 2006

I was having the same problem (or a very similar problem) last week from
several machines using two different ISP's. But it seemed to be somewhat
intermittent as I was able to checkout libpri on one occasion (but then
couldn't repeat it a few minutes later from another machine using the same
ISP). However, I've just succeeded with a checkout of all the usual stuff,
so maybe it's ok now? Or, whoever has been overloading the servers has
stopped for the moment. ;)

Kind regards,

Sebastian

Sebastian Auriol