[asterisk-dev] IAX2 very CPU hungry

Mark Rounds markr at 1340media.com
Fri Nov 24 09:55:56 MST 2006

Another thing to consider is do you have sip re-invites turned on.  This
would keep sip calls from coming back to the Asterisk server by letting the
RTP Streams go directly from phone to phone.  Not sure if IAX2 has this
functionality, as I don't use IAX2 due to I'm only supporting Cisco and
Linksys IP Phones.  Something to think about.

Mark