[asterisk-dev] OriginateSuccess and OriginateError incomplete (in 1.4 beta3)

dmb montejodaniel at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 24 01:49:57 MST 2006

Hello
In manager.c in 1.4 beta3 an event (OriginateSuccess and OriginateError)
notify the channel created in a originate action giving the actionid and the
channel. I have seen that the channel recibed is incomplete (for example
SIP/1004). I think that this is incomplete. The correct channel must be the
channel name (for example SIP/1004-09b6f388).

Is that correction included in the next beta or in the release candidate?

Thank you.

dmb