[asterisk-dev] Support for TCP in asterisk

Loic DIDELOT ldidelot at voipgate.com
Wed Nov 22 08:34:38 MST 2006

You sure,
this Bug seems to be about replies to INVITES etc.. well it is about
replies. So yep, it is a BUG. But in our case its not a BUG its a
missing functionality.

Because in our case asterisk does not reply to a package it initiates
the tcp connection/udp package. So it does not know which source-IP to
use. It should use the source IP the registration of the client went to.
So the clients destination IP must be the source-IP for asterisk. But
that IP isnt stored in realtime or anywhere else.

Best regards,
Loic Didelot.