[asterisk-dev] Re: [svn-commits] file: trunk r47560 - /trunk/apps/app_meetme.c

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Sun Nov 19 13:16:35 MST 2006

Leif Madsen wrote:
> On Monday 13 November 2006 12:55, svn-commits at lists.digium.com wrote:
>> Author: file
>> Date: Mon Nov 13 11:55:24 2006
>> New Revision: 47560

>> Log:
>> Don't play the "entering conference number <insert number here>" prompts if
>> the 'q' option is used. If others believe this should be in 1.2/1.4 then we
>> can put it in, but I'm uncomfortable doing so right now as it is a change
>> of behavior. (issue #8138 reported by tmancill)
>
> Change of behaviour, but probably the expected behaviour. Russell?

Yes.  When I talked to Josh about this a few weeks ago, I felt that this was
definitely considered a bug and should be fixed in 1.2 and 1.4 as well.

In both 1.2 and 1.4, the description of the 'q' option is "quiet mode (don't
play enter/leave sounds)", so I definitely think this is an acceptable change to
make.

--
Russell Bryant
Software Engineer