[asterisk-dev] channel_walk_locked possible bug / possible fix?

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Fri Nov 17 11:41:57 MST 2006

Steve Davies wrote:
> The reason I made the observation about name_prefix searching is
> because all of the name/prefix matches are inside an
>  if(!prev) {...}
> block, which will never evaluate to true because the name_prefix
> searching method provides a value for prev.

You are absolutely correct... the only time the name/namelen or
context/exten matching is done is for the first channel that is found,
after that we just return all channels. This is clearly wrong.
Apparently there is no code that is trying to use the API calls in that
way, but it's obviously wrong.

I'll fix that part separately from your proposed change.