[asterisk-dev] CDR-csv records

Mark Hulber asterisk-admin at hulber.com
Fri Nov 17 09:01:04 MST 2006

Yes, this is a new section I guess.  Without it my cdr was not being
recorded.  I added the [csv] section from configs to my existing
cdr.conf and now I appear to be getting my cdr's again.  One of the
biggest problems I have is keeping my conf's up to date with the new
options while keeping my current configuration in place.

MARK.