[asterisk-dev] TD - stops receiving characters

Warrick Zedi wzedi at noojeeit.com.au
Wed Nov 15 17:46:56 MST 2006

We are working on a TDD application and testing with an Ultratec
SuperPrint 4425 in Australia.

We've got it to exchange characters fairly cleanly for a minute or two
but after that we seem to be getting a signal but no character in Asterisk.

Has anybody done any work with the Asterisk TDD functionality and got it
to work reliably? Does anyone have any idea what might be causing the
system to stop receiving characters after a particular period of time?

Warrick