[asterisk-dev] 1.4 open issues (Major and Crash)

Nic Bellamy nicb-lists at vadacom.co.nz
Tue Nov 14 19:53:36 MST 2006

Dan Austin wrote:

>Sorted by Severity as listed in Mantis (a couple maye have
>changed as I transcribed this list) 32 total issues listed
>as open with a severity of major or above.

[snip]

>8066	hanguponpolarityswitch hangs up on incoming call during ring
>phase
>		*  Two reporters took this offline to tag team a fix
>	Last Activity: 10/23

Thanks for the prod - one of those would be me. I'm still waiting for my
telco to get this service enabled on my line here so I can test in a
non-production environment; I've also just dropped the other reporter an
email to see where he's up to, and added another note to the bug.

Cheers,
    Nic.

--
Nic Bellamy,