[asterisk-dev] ISDN gurus - getting isdn call progress ??

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Tue Nov 14 14:55:05 MST 2006

we have an ISDN-30 Euro connection. When dialling out is it possible to
stop a call when it is about to start ringing ? (i.e is there an ISDN
message that says "yup, this is a valid number, starting to ring now" ?)

I don't think that there is any option available in the Dial command,
and haven't found any other application that would seem to fit.

I was just wondering on a technical basis if there is any reason (apart
from it not been written yet) why this can't be done.

I would be willing to post a bounty for this feature as well (and
donating the source back to the community).

I want to sweep my database and clean the "rotten" numbers out without
disturbing the valid numbers.

Julian.