[asterisk-dev] Ringback tones in asterisk?

Sherwood McGowan sherwood.mcgowan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 11:27:58 MST 2006

I personally have written dialplan solutions that use the Dial app's option
to play MOH along with mysql (for storage of each phone/person's preference)
to determine and play the appropriate sound file. If there's interest in
this, email me directly

On 11/12/06, Kaloyan Kovachev <kkovachev at varna.net> wrote:

> why not just using MOH instead (i think it was m flag for the Dial
> command)
>
> On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 22:47:08 -0800 (PST), zen Perry wrote
> > Is it possible to modify indications.conf to play an
> > audio file instead of the conventional ringback tone
> > 440+480/2000,0/4000?
> >
> > Moreover, is it also possible to use a method like
> > CURL in indications.conf?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Zen Perry

Sherwood McGowan <sherwood.mcgowan at gmail.com>
ITSP and PBX Solutions Consultant
VOIP, PSTN (Telephone), and Hybrid (VOIP+PSTN) Solutions available.