[asterisk-dev] Synchronized queue between threads

Corrado Santoro csanto at diit.unict.it
Wed Nov 8 14:42:08 MST 2006

Hi all,

I'm writing an application that, a part from the main thread (say A),
has another thread (say B). I have to perform a communication of
events(+data) from thread B to thread A, and I'm going to do this with a
classical synchronized circular queue. Thus I'm wondering if Asterisk
API already possesses some functions to implement such a synchronized
circular queue or if instead I have to do it by hand.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

All the best,
--Corrado

Eng. Corrado Santoro, Ph.D.

University of Catania - Engineering Faculty
Department of Computer Science and
Telecommunications Engineering
Viale A. Doria, 6 - 95125 CATANIA (ITALY)

Tel: +39 095 7382380
      +39 095 7387035
      +39 095 7382365
      +39 095 7382364