[asterisk-dev] Re: [zaptel-commits] file: trunk r1570 - /trunk/wct4xxp/Kbuild

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Wed Nov 8 08:31:25 MST 2006

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:

> Actually, we need to do this all the way back to branch-1.2 as well...
> and ensure that we aren't building the firmware into the module unless
> absolutely necessary. Now that there are two firmware blobs, it will
> make the module even larger :-(

That is already taken care of in all of them. It was just building the
firmware utility and header files needlessly, not really "hurting"
anything but it was wasting time. I wouldn't exactly call it a critical
bugfix for things, thus why I didn't do it back further.

Joshua Colp
Software Developer
Digium, Inc.