[asterisk-dev] optional time formatting

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Wed Nov 8 00:06:50 MST 2006

Hi

I was doing some house cleaning, and found an old and not well-tested
patch:

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=8309

While submitting it, I remembered the problem I had with it:

the Hebrew prompt for time is (translated literally) for 9:03 "nine
[hours] and three [minutes]", whereas 9:00 is pronounced simply as
simple "nine [hours]".

Barring very ugly calculations around the call to
st_say_date_with_format , the caller cannot handle this.

However the conditional "and" should not be part of the minutes (M) or
of the hours (H) in case you want to use them separately. And I don't
want to introduce my own formatting. So how do I format the time?

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755                    jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com